Are you an Experience Service Advisor?
We are currently seeking experienced Service Advisors to join our Team in a very fast-paced environment. If you're self-confident, have great social and communication skills, and enjoy serving people we encourage you to apply! We have built our business around our Customers and our Employees.
Service Advisor Requirements:
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills & Genuine Desire to Serve People
- Courteous & Clear Telephone Voice with Enthusiastic Personality & Strong Knowledge of English Grammar
- Knowledge of Automotive Services, Vehicles & Parts
- Work Cooperatively & Effectively with Others as Part of a Team
- Motivated with a Thirst to Learn & Grow
- Ability to Thrive in a High-Volume, Fast-Paced Environment
- Strong Organizational Skills with Ability to Prioritize & Manage Time Efficiently
- Professional Appearance
- Valid Driver's License & Clean Driving Record
- Strong Aptitude for Working with Computers & New Technology
Here's What You'll Be Doing as a Service Advisor:
- Keeping in Constant Communication with Our Customers, Before, During & After Services
- Communicating Customer Concerns with Our Technicians
- Communicating Technician Observations with Our Customers
- Educating Our Customers of Repairs & Benefits of Keeping up on Maintenance Schedules
- Creating Estimates of Parts & Labor for Repair & Maintenance Services
- Answering Phones & Scheduling Appointments
- Becoming Knowledgeable with our Systems
- Becoming Knowledgeable about all Services we Offer
- Contacting Vendors & Ordering Parts
- Creating Invoices
- Flowing Between Multiple Tasks Quickly, as Needed
- Following Established Policies
- Satisfactorily Completing Daily Paperwork Procedure
We are a very busy shop!
Together our Team has built a strong, trusted reputation with our customers and in our community. Our Auto Techs carefully manage their time to ensure that services are completed on schedule, which keeps our shop as efficient and productive as possible
How do I apply?
You can apply directly on our website by clicking below. You can send your resume to email@example.com or stop by to pick-up an application in person. Please submit an up-to-date resume that documents your employment experience as an Automotive Technician. After you apply you will receive an email from our Hiring Manager who will set-up a date and time for an interview. We encourage you to research more about who we are before applying. You can find out more information about us by browsing our website and our social media. We are on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter, and Pinterest.
We look forward to getting to know you!
They were great. Prices were amazing. Service was quick and friendly. I was beyond satisfied with my experience.