732-388-4939 | 286 Inman Ave Colonia, NJ 07067
Experienced Automotive Technician
Are you an Experienced Technician?
Master Technicians are Responsible for:
- 7 Years of Professional Automotive Technician Experience is Required
- ASE Certifications are Preferred but not required
- A Valid State Driver's License & Clean Driving Record is Required
- Your Own Tools are Required
- Each Tech must be able to Maintain a Clean & Safe Work Area
- Must have a Positive Attitude, a Customer Service Mentality & be a Team Player
- Must be able to Document & Communicate Detailed Descriptions of Diagnostics & Repairs
- Must be able to Diagnose, Maintain & Repair multiple Vehicle Systems; including Engine, Transmission, Electrical, Steering, Suspension, Brakes, Air Conditioning, etc.
As a Technician at Ray & Dana's Inman Auto Care, you can expect to complete at least 40 hours per year of Paid Training. Training is important. Techs receive a bonus to their paycheck for each current ASE Certification that they hold.
Productivity is also important. Our Team meets for daily Morning Meetings to carefully manage their time and ensure that services are completed on schedule. This communication keeps our shop as efficient and productive as possible.
We are a very busy shop!
Together our Team has built a strong, trusted reputation with our customers and in our community. Our Auto Techs carefully manage their time to ensure that services are completed on schedule, which keeps our shop as efficient and productive as possible
How do I apply?
You can apply directly on our website by clicking below. You can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by to pick-up an application in person. Please submit an up-to-date resume that documents your employment experience as an Automotive Technician. After you apply you will receive an email from our Hiring Manager who will set-up a date and time for an interview. We encourage you to research more about who we are before applying. You can find out more information about us by browsing our website and our social media. We are on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter, and Pinterest.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Linda L, 10/16/2020
Very professional and courteous. Did excellent job and rides and feels new. No pressure to have work done they give you the choice. Very honest. I find that refreshing as some places try to strongarm you into doing the work. Will definitely go back for other repairs. Happy my son recommended them.