Are you a Diagnostic Master Technician?
We are seeking Diagnostic Master Technician with at least 7 or more years of professional/paid experience. We have a very competitive pay scale with bonuses, which are dependent on: your experience, ASE Certifications, and productivity.
- A-Level Qualifications are Required; including Diagnostics, Electrical and Engine Repair
- ASE Certification Required and/or Dealer Experience with Certificates
- 7+ Years of Professional Automotive Technician Experience is Required
- A Valid State Driver's License & Clean Driving Record is Required
- Your Own Tools are Required
- Each Tech must be able to Maintain a Clean & Safe Work Area
- Must have a Positive Attitude, a Customer Service Mentality and be a Team Player
- Must Enjoy Working in a Fast-Paced Environment
- Must Have a Passion & Desire to Continue Learning
- Must be able to Document & Communicate Detailed Descriptions of Diagnostics & Repairs
We are a very busy shop!
Together our Team has built a strong, trusted reputation with our customers and in our community. Our Auto Techs carefully manage their time to ensure that services are completed on schedule, which keeps our shop as efficient and productive as possible.
How do I apply?
You can apply directly on our website by clicking below. You can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by to pick-up an application in person. Please submit an up-to-date resume that documents your employment experience as an Automotive Technician. After you apply you will receive an email from our Hiring Manager who will set-up a date and time for an interview. We encourage you to research more about who we are before applying. You can find out more information about us by browsing our website and our social media. We are on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter, and Pinterest.
We look forward to getting to know you!
They were great. Prices were amazing. Service was quick and friendly. I was beyond satisfied with my experience.